We’re not just lawyers, we’re trial lawyers and a neurosurgeon/attorney.
AMO Trial Lawyers can take your personal injury, medical malpractice
or criminal case as far as it needs to go.
David W. Ardoin, JD
There are lawyers and then there are trial lawyers – the ones who fight cases before judge and jury. The good trial lawyers are the attorneys whose convincing presentation skills can make juries see the light. Such a trial lawyer is David W. Ardoin. As a veteran attorney with 18 years experience, David is most comfortable leading a courtroom through a convincing series of logical arguments that can appear spontaneous, but are strategically planned.
With a focus on personal injury trial cases, David handles the ones where settling would be the easy way out. Whether it’s motor vehicle accidents, offshore injuries, product liability claims or medical malpractice, David does the research, develops a strategy and expertly gets to the heart of the issues. And his clients see the benefits.
To make his presentations more powerful, David uses a variety of graphic and technological tools in his personal injury trial cases. One of the latest techniques makes use of new medical software that translates radiologic images such as CT scans, MRIs, X-rays into 3D representations. These 3D renderings of patient anatomy are easy to understand by jurors, arbiters, mediators and insurance adjusters, making his case presentations all the more convincing.
“Once we accept a case, we never lose sight of what our clients expect from us: a victory.”
- Tulane University School of Law, JD, 1996, with an Environmental Law Certificate
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Arts, 1993
- Louisiana and Alabama State Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Past Chairman, City of Thibodaux Civil Service Board
- Member, Thibodaux Chamber of Commerce
$9,774,000 Jury Verdict:
Roadway defect where client sustained a traumatic brain injury
Work place injury resulting in brain injury
$744,800 Jury Verdict:
Trucking negligence causing permanent soft tissue injury to neck and shoulder
Trucking negligence resulting in lumbar fusion
$350,000 Jury Verdict:
Retaliatory action against employee